Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, March 7


And for once in my life, I feel like I'm not wasting my life away.

Oh woe is me, for the responsibilities that come with age have (finally) caught up.

In a strange way, that's a highly comforting thought.
And my baby(s), stop terrorizing me already!
---

Ooooh hooo, jackie bluuuuuue.
and
That's Why I Go To School Work For!

Sicccck leona, siiiiiick.
And also, boy with nice lashes in the office looks really cute when he smiles. His sad eyes crinkle and his dimples show.

:)
Happy lah, happy!

Much <3 you all!
Armani Code smells like heaven, by the way.

Chao says everyone was talking today and collectively they realised they all have bad tempers, except YOURS TRULY HERE who (L)s being a doormat and being in the company of bad tempered girls.

Which, I unfortunately have to agree, because..
Oooo hoooo, jackie blue!

(Hahahaha I am so annoying)

And how many of you watched 'Just Follow Law'??
And how many of you remember the auntie who played fann wong's mother??
And lastly, how many of you remember her mentioning a "laozhabor.blogspot.com"??

Because well..
HERE IT IS!
www.laozhabor.blogspot.com

SIAO LIAO SIAO LIAO!
---

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Lives a life from inside of her room
Hides a smile when she's wearing a frown
Ooh, Jackie, you're not so down

You like your life in a free form style
You'll take an inch but you'd love a mile
There never seems to be quite enough
Loving around us when your loving comes


Ooooh hoo, jackie blue!
:D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New